Inspiring savings like never before, the latest edition of Debt Matters is available for free right now! In this issue, ADC would like to wish everyone a safe and happy July 4th and we would like to share some money saving fireworks tips. Click here to find out more.
In this month's "Ask American Debt Counseling" column, one of our readers can't decide whether to pay off a secured debt vs. paying off an unsecured debt. Want to know the solution? Check it out here.
It's summer and it's time to hit the beach. Don't forget the flip flops, shades and of course the sunscreen. But not every sunscreen is the same and paying more may not necessarily guarantee more protection. Here are some tips to get the best sunscreen for your money.
Click here, come in and save awhile!
||Easy to Use myCredit
Counseling.org Client Online Center
1) Click LOG IN (above right) or click the link below.
myCreditCounseling.org Client Online Center
2) Log in with your Client ID, Social Security Number, and ZIP Code.
Note: If there is a co-client on your program, login with the first client's information on your program.
3) Use the links to access your creditors, payments, and other information.. Printable payment coupons are located on your Online Center.
The information viewed on myCreditCounseling.org Client Online Center is refreshed every 24-48 hours Monday thru Friday.
Connecting to Your Case Manager Is Simple
- Phone in
- Press # (pound key) to access the directory
- Spell the first name of your case manager on the key pad and press # (pound key)
- You will be connected to your case manager
- If you don't know your case manager's name press "0" to speak with the operator
Are You Near the End of Your Program?
We hope that you are enjoying our newsletter Debt Matters' helpful articles. We always welcome visitors.